Bluelocks Solutions Limited t/a (and hereinafter) “Baboost” is a limited liability company in Ireland.
What data do we collect?
Baboost collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Baboost with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Baboost may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Online websites or search engines.
How will we use your data?
Baboost collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Baboost will never sell your information.
Baboost would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Baboost from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Baboost would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Baboost for copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Baboost correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Baboost to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Baboost erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Baboost restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Baboost’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Baboost transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Baboost uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Baboost uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Baboost sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us